Sweet sweet mail day

I definitely wasn't expecting so much fun in one day! And you, the lucky reader, gets to mobile blog read along with me!

Envelope and little box contained lots of inexpensive D&D miniatures. Yes...i'm a nerd. Trying to match up some minis to new 4e characters is fun. Air genassi swordmage coming up!

The medium box was a sweet buy from another member of skullbrain.org. First the deliciously cheap Marusan Satan Beetle. Fun!

Then a completely transparent Medicom (?) Sharkman suit that should go nicely on my KWII clear cyborg.

The nerd continues.

The final big box is from everyone's favorite...Celga! Since I had this one shipped via SAL instead of the very prompt EMS, I actually forgot about it. So it was like Santa just walked in with this one!

It contains the set of Marusan originals that I wrote about a few weeks ago. I'm stoked about the clear, beer bellied Ultraman ripoff in particular. (He's at the top right)

Great mail day!

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg