Motherhood is NOT for the Squeamish!

As a follow up to my previous post, I have received, via the power of the internet, photos of my son's pole vaulting injury. If you would really rather not see his injury (and I can't say as I blame you for that!), you may not want to finish reading the rest of this post.

I was under the impression that the cut he received was higher on the forehead. Now that I see where the pole made contact with his face, I must say I am both cringing and thankful. I am cringing at how close it came to his eye and thankful that it did MISS his eye.

Motherhood is not for the squeamish.




Ai-yi-YI-yi-yi! Yes, I know he will be fine. It will heal, but still it is hard for me to see this.

Popular posts from this blog

Blackened Scallops with Pasta

Animals

Jenny Mccarthy Pictures