Happy New Year!

Gabcast! Dancing With Daisy #45 - Orchids



Click the play button above to hear me read this poem.

Orchids


Delicate blooms,
fragile alone
yet strong united,
they are like a host of angels
with white wings and cupped faces
glowing with the light of God.

Each angel
carries a small golden star
shining for the hope of peace
and the promise
of days yet to come.

Glorious wonder,
wonderful glory!
Sing hallelujah!
Sing!

The orchids float in the air
above a single green stem.

They are tethered by faith
between earth and heaven,
past and future,
old and new.

Glorious wonder,
wonderful glory!
Sing hallelujah!
Sing!



I wish for all of us a new year full of joy and peace. I hope the days ahead bring blessings too numerous to count.

Don't forget to dance whenever you get the chance!

Thank you my friends. I get a kick out of you! =)


Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg