A B C's of Daisy



Brenda from the blog, Snicker*Snicker*Snort, has tagged me with the "A B C's of Me" meme. Go visit her blog and say hi when you get a chance.

A. Attached or single?
Married 23 years
The man in the photo below is my husband----I think? It's hard to tell under all those layers. Yes, in case you are wondering, it is still cold here.



B. Best friend?
There have been several at different times and points in my life.

C. Cake or pie?
Yes, please! Spice cake with caramel icing and pecans or maybe chocolate cake with chocolate icing and walnuts. Or peanut butter pie. Or cherry pie with whipped cream. Or chocolate cheesecake pie (is that cake or pie?). Or baked Alaska. Or Coconut Pie. Or Pecan Pie.



D. Day of Choice?
Friday and Sunday---usually my days off from work

E. Essential item?
My glasses--"all the better to see you with, my dear!"

F. Favorite color?
Yellow




G. Gummy bears or worms?
Yuck!! Neither! If I'm eating candy, I won't waste the experience on gummy anything. Just give me chocolate, or chocolate with peanut butter, or chocolate with nuts, or chocolate with caramel, or chocolate with coconut, or.......well, you get the idea.



H. Hometown?
Bryan, Ohio---Take a walk through my town here.

I. Favorite indulgence?
cup of hot tea and a good book

J. January or July?
JULY!!!! JULY !!!! JULY !!!!

K. Kids?
I have two sons--if you've been coming to my blog for a while, you probably already know that.



L. Life isn’t complete without?
Someone to share it with.




M. Marriage date?
July 27, 1985


N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
one


O. Orange or apple?
Banana



P. Phobias?
--high open places
--being or trying to swim in water over my head


Q. Quotes?
"In everything, give thanks."

"There's no place like home."

"This is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

"I shall pass this way but once.
"

"I hope you dance.
"

R. Reasons to smile?

I have more than I can ever count.




S. Season of choice?
Spring


T. Tag 5 people
I tag whoever reads this who wants to do it on their own blog.


U. Unknown fact about me?
Hmmm.....well, if it is unknown, then I don't know it, do I? And how can I answer the question if I don't know it?

V. Vegetable?
Pass me the peas, please!


W. Worst habit?
Procrastination of jobs that I hate to do like balancing the checkbook, filing the income taxes, cleaning the oven---ugh!




X. X-ray or ultrasound?

I'll let my doctor figure that one out.


Y. Your favorite food(s)?
baked chicken
sweet potatoes
fresh fruit--especially berries and cherries and peaches and muskmelon and watermelon
peanut butter
hot, homemade bread*
cheeseburgers*
chocolate*
cashews*

*I don't eat these things frequently, but I would eat them more often if there weren't consequences for doing so.



Z. Zodiac sign
Gemini


Popular posts from this blog

Blackened Scallops with Pasta

Animals

Jenny Mccarthy Pictures