Sometimes You Just Have to Dance!

Sometimes the music moves you, and you just have to dance, even if you're not the star of the show!  I hope you enjoy this video.  It made me smile.  




      *  *  *  *  *                                                                                                                

Mountain Mama from the blog Into the Wild Blue Yonder makes me smile too.  She writes a wonderful blog full of pictures of the beauty she finds around her in her home in North Carolina and stories of her life there with her husband and her adorable little boy.  She has passed this blog award on to me.  



Thank you, Jenn!  I appreciate you thinking of me.  There are rules I'm supposed to follow in receiving this award, but, to be honest, I rarely follow such rules.  I would like to pass this award on to anyone who is reading this who would like to take it and pass it on to someone else.  That's what it is all about, after all, isn't it?  The whole point is to share it with another, so I'm not going to share it with just a few.  I'm sharing it with anyone and everyone.

Life is short, my friends.  Remember to dance whenever you can.  

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.