Trailers, yo, trailers

Thailand's Dark Knight is utterly, entirely badass.



Burke and Hare gets the 90s-trailer treatment. And lots of shit jokes. Kay.



From Julie Taymor (oh, excuse me: Visionary Julie Taymor), The Tempest (my favorite Shakespeare play, because I'm learn'd and junk) gets a post-punk adaption with Helen Mirren and without Katharine Heigl/Molly Ringwald/etc. Not nearly as batshit as it would like to be (but, friends, make no mistake, it is a goodly amount of weird), with the assisted likes of Dijimon Hounsou (oh, my, Caliban, what have they done to your face? I can't say I hate it), Russell Brand, Alfred Molina, Ben Whishaw, and Alan Cummings. I don't care what you say, Early Reviews, I'm seeing this shiz.



"Tonight, you shall have cramps." Guys. Shut up.

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.