EEEEE!!!!

oh my gosh, yesterday it finally started to hit me - my wedding is this saturday!! and this week i get to spend time with my family {who all live really far away} and my best friends {many of whom live really far away}! i also get to make a promise to my best friend to spend the rest of my life with him {bonus: he's really dreamy!}. and then, right after all that, i get to go to thailand {and foster an elephant}!


oh my, this is going to be a great week. it's so exciting to see all the hard work, and the many MANY hours of time i spent, start to pay off. we're going to have the best wedding in the history of weddings {i totally understand if you think your wedding was/will be the best wedding in the history of weddings, but come on, this is my blog so i get to say it. :D}.

here's to kicking off a great week!

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.